I demand 'PROOF of CLAIM' that I must perform.
1. I André Murray verily believe that no agent for have provided proof of claim that the alleged claims apply to the myself André Murray, nor that myself André Murray am obligated to accept the benefits offered.
2. I André Murray verily believe THE CITY OF FREDERICTON has failed to provide proof of claim to myself, therefore there is no dispute between the parties, simply put, an offer was made and an offer was in good faith conditionally accepted, there the matter stands.
3. I André Murray verily believe, since THE CITY OF FREDERICTON has failed to substantiate their claims against the André Murray through negotiation and discussion, further, there since it is a fact there lacks an injured party, THE CITY OF FREDERICTON has no locus standi in this matter before the Court.
4. I André Murray verily believe, that jurisprudence has established, that a Provincial Court has no jurisdiction unless jurisdiction can be proven to exist, as opposed to a superior Court, where jurisprudence has established that jurisdiction is assumed to exist unless the contrary is shown.
5. The Provincial Court of New Brunswick is a court of special, limited, or statutory jurisdiction, whose record must show the existence of jurisdiction in any given case to give its ruling presumptive validity.
6. I André Murray verily believe, that if there is not dispute between Parties, the Court lacks a lis inter partes to judge, therefore the Court has no jurisdiction to act.
7. I Andre Murray am an adult man;
8. I Andre Murray claim common law jurisdiction;
9. I Andre Murray do not consent and I waive all the benefits;
10. I Andre Murray do not consent to the Court making any legal determinations against me;
11. I Andre Murray do not consent to represent the person known as the defendant, be associated by joinder, or accept liabilities for same;
12. I Andre Murray do not consent the Court’s jurisdictional claims against me;
13. I Andre Murray do not consent to the Court contracting with the me;
14. I Andre Murray do not and did not consent to the Courts Jurisdiction;
15. I Andre Murray do not and did not consent to abide by The City of Fredericton Bylaws;
16. I Andre Murray do not and did not consent to attorn to the jurisdiction of any Court;
17. I Andre Murray do not and did not consent to any Court hearing bylaw matters any further than considering the jurisdictional issues herein presented;
I André Murray verily believe The Provincial Court of New Brunswick lacks:
• personal jurisdiction of the Court over the Defendant;
• Subject matter Jurisdiction and;
• jurisdiction over the particular case.